About the Center
The Moab Recreation and Aquatic Center’s mission is to enhance our community by providing a facility that promotes health and wellness and accommodates the needs of a broad range of users for many generations to come.
Our State-of-the Art Facility includes:
- Indoor 6-lane competition pool with 1-meter and 3-meter diving boards, shallow-water area and 18’ slide
- Outdoor 3-lane lap pool with adjoining current channel and bubble pool
- Expansive outdoor leisure pool with zero-entry depth, play structure with slides, and fountains
- Grass outdoor lounge areas
- 2400-square-foot fitness center with selectorized free weights and cardio machines - many with the on-board Visio© platform (see Fitness for more on this exciting new technology).
- Multi-purpose room available for rental for pool parties, events and social gatherings
- Child care center
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Family change rooms
- ADA compliant facility
- Retail swim gear
Moab Recreation and Aquatic Center
use CTRL+ to enlarge view
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
for Patrons and Staff
The MRAC has established rigorous health and safety protocols for patrons and staff to protect the public while we are still dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read the complete guidelines:
Key Guidelines for Patrons
Any individual who is experiencing a fever, cough, or other COVID symptoms must refrain from entering the building.
Masks are required to enter the building and while using any community space within the facility; this includes the lobby, the hallways, the locker rooms and the pool deck (exceptions: while using the fitness center, eating, swimming or showering).
All patrons are required to enter the pool through the locker rooms, having showered and washed their hands before entering.
Social distancing (minimum of 6 feet apart) is required between family groups at all times. Tables and chairs will be placed at a minimum of 10 feet apart by staff and are not to be manipulated by patrons.
Hand sanitizer stations are to be used throughout your visit.
Green X marks will be placed in common queuing areas, including the front of the building, the front desk, the corridor, and all slides and diving boards.
For the safety of our lifeguards, patrons are asked not to approach the stands. With any issues or concerns, please contact the front desk staff.
Only 8 patrons may use the fitness center at one time and social distancing must be practiced.
Fitness center equipment must be wiped down before and after use.
Please report anything regarding our COVID-19 precautions that you feel need to be addressed.